A lighter can prove handy when you are outdoors. It can help you light up a campfire, bonfire, etc.
However, seldom do the ordinary lighters prove to be useful in windy conditions.
There is a solution to this problem as well. Instead of using your regular lighter, it is better to go for windproof lighters.
As the name suggests, they can resist high wind, which means that they will be useful in any weather condition.
The sturdy construction of the windproof lighters makes them highly durable and suitable for windy conditions.
- 1 Outdoor Windproof Lighters 2021
- 1.1 1. BIC Multipurpose Lighters
- 1.2 2. Vertigo by Lotus Cyclone Triple Torch Cigar Lighter
- 1.3 3. lcfun Waterproof Lighter Survival Windproof Lighter
- 1.4 4. Boncas Flexible Arc-Lighter
- 1.5 Main Features
- 1.6 5. Zippo Matte Pocket-Lighters
- 1.7 Main Features
- 1.8 6. Saberlight Sparq Lighter
- 1.9 Main Features
- 1.10 7. Tesla Coil Lighters
- 1.11 Main Features
- 1.12 8. Holycowh Butane Lighter
- 1.13 Main Features
- 1.14 9. Primo USB Rechargeable Windproof Lighter
- 1.15 Main Features
- 2 Buying Guide: How to Choose the Windproof Lighter?
- 3 Windproof Lighters FAQs
- 4 Conclusion
Outdoor Windproof Lighters 2021
Item Mode Weight
Gas 0.25 Vertigo Parfums Gas 0.11 lcfun Electric 0.10 Boncas Electric 0.30 Zippo
Gas 0.11 Saberlight Electric 0.19 Tesla Coil Lighters Electric 0.25 Holycowh Gas 0.70 Vailando Electric 0.43
The main USP of this lighter is that it comes along with a long metal wand. The advantage of this metal wand is that it can keep your hand away from the fire.
As a result, that is no chance of burns when using this multipurpose light. Additionally, it is child-resistant as well.
The lighter comes in a pack of 4 and a retractable hook, making it easy for you to store it.
You can use it indoors as well for lighting candles and a variety of other purposes. When using it outdoors, it is suitable for lighting bonfire, barbecue, and many more excursions.
If you’re looking for a safe, child resistant and reliable windproof lighter, you can certainly go with this option.
- Child resistant
- Highly reliable
- Long metal wand
- Highly versatile
- Suitable for indoor and outdoor use
- Does not adjust the flame
The lighter which we are highlighting now is available in 2 color variants. It comes in a pack of two.
The advantage of this lighter is that it consists of a wind resistant flame, which means that you can use it outdoors comfortably.
It utilizes the quartz-powered ignition system, which helps you light it under any wind condition.
The refillable butane fuel window helps you to monitor the fuel consistently. As a result, you can refill it in time without any issues.
You can use it for lighting up any fuel or even a cigar.
With the help of carbon fiber construction, durability is on the higher side.
The quartz powered ignition system along with the refillable fuel tank, certainly makes it one of the most versatile windproof lighters you can use.
- Available in 2 color options
- Incorporates quartz powered ignition
- Easy to monitor the fuel level
- Carbon fiber construction
- The packaging needs improvement
If you’re looking for a waterproof and windproof lighter, you can go with this option.
With the help of a metal ring seal and a heavy duty construction, it is entirely waterproof. It means that you can use it in rains and any other weather as well. That is why it is suitable for camping, traveling, and hiking.
The lighter is ideal for starting a fire during the camping or in survival situations.
The lighter is available in 2 colors to allow you to choose the one which is most aesthetically pleasing. It works on a lithium battery, which means that you will not have to worry about the fuel.
If you’re looking for the best survival lighters, you can consider this option.
- Works on lithium battery
- Available in 2 color options
- ABS and zinc alloy construction
- The ignition button is a bit closer to the electrodes
This windproof lighter is one of the bestselling lighter products on the market.
It’s famous for providing the best romantic lighting for all lovers.
You can use it effectively when you’re either indoors or outdoors. It’s ideal for use as tall candle jars or fireworks.
- The battery is rechargeable and durable
- It lights up very well in windy weather
- It has excellent safety functions
- Only ignites a very small radius
In terms of design and exterior looks, this light is the best-looking in the market.
Zippo lighters feature an outer powder coat applied to its brass case electrostatically.
The matte finish makes the lighter have a smoother texture.
It doesn’t show fingerprints, and it doesn’t scratch like brass and chrome finishes.
The lighters get built with a standard case with rounded corners and top plus a flat bottom. The outer part of the case features a smooth matte finish with a powder coat application.
This lighter bears an indelible bottom stamp, a lasered five-barred distinctive hinge, and a standardized insert having 16 chimney holes, all authenticate the lighter as genuine Zippo.
- Its windproof function works almost anywhere
- It works fantastically
- The lighter looks beautiful
- The lid comes loose pretty quickly
The Saberlight is your ultimate plasma beam-lighter. It has undergone complete re-engineering, re-imagination, and re-design to come up with a lighter that gets used with anything.
Conventional lighters get limited by their small Tesla coil, making them unable to light things like pipes and bowls.
To avoid that disability, Saberlight Sparq uses powerful technology and creates dual plasma beams at its top nodes to light any surface.
- It’s rechargeable
- The lighter is environmental friendly
- It has a safety shutoff switch
- Turns on too quickly and can lead to accidental burns
Tesla Coil Lighters pride themselves as the best-designed in the market. It’s the most suitable lighter for hunters, outdoors people, and smokers.
The reason for that is that it makes use of an electric arc to create adequate heat for lighting up anything.
It doesn’t then use a flame, making it avoid using harmful lighter fluids like butane. The lighter has a simple, reliable, safe, and elegant and sleek looking design.
- It doesn’t require fuel
- It works perfectly when lighting-up
- It’s cool looking and rechargeable
- The built quality is good
- Can’t charge it without access to a USB port
This Holycowh Butane light is efficiently designed and built, making it one of the safest windproof lighters in the market.
It gets created with a long and flexible neck that can fully rotate in any direction.
That design makes you safe when using the lighter to light your gas stove, fireplace, and grill.
- It’s easy to use ad refill
- You can change the flame strength
- It has a safety feature when not in use
- The button can be a little finicky