Trampoline is a fun sport and has a lot of health benefits.
Allow you to get some exercise. They are heavy parts in the equipment and may cause injury during assembly, placement or disassembly.
They must be very careful and have diligence and only under the supervision of a suitably qualified person or the company worker who is sent for assembling the product is the best for this work.
- 1 8 Trampoline Safty Tips
- 1.1 #1 How to Maintain your Trampoline Properly
- 1.2 #2 Padding: There Are Two Types of Pad that You Need to Check:
- 1.3 #3 Oiling and Greasing are Important
- 1.4 #4 Moving Trampoline From One Place to Another
- 1.5 #5 Best Way to Clean Your Trampoline
- 1.6 #6 Keep Pets Away From the Trampoline
- 1.7 #7 Comfortable and best Clothes u Should Wear When Using the Trampoline
- 1.8 #8 Replacements of Trampoline
Keep these Points When Buying the Trampoline
- Check the quality of the equipment before buying it. Look for the best quality trampoline in the market.
- Check the company’s web link and their consumer’s feedback for seeking knowledge about the product.
- Compare with other company brands and read the reviews.
- Choose the proper size that you feel would be best for your needs.
- Follow the guidelines and rules mentioned in the manual book.
- Buy a comfortable product that your family and friends suggest.
Brand that gives a warranty of at least a year or two can be trusted and believed.
- It is quite important to maintain it well for our safety. If you want your equipment to last longer, you should know how to keep it well. This means that every part and piece should be taken care of.
- If children under the age of 12 are using, make sure there is an adult supervisor and also make sure they are wearing knee pads and following other safety precautions.
- Look for the extra safety gear that you will need for the safety of your family and friends. Gears such as knee pads, gymnastic clothes, gloves, socks. etc.
Buy a net guard or wall that is assembled on the trampoline for better protection of children under the age of 12 and below.
8 Trampoline Safty Tips
#1 How to Maintain your Trampoline Properly
Mats: The mat or the bed is the one at the center of the equipment.
It is the widest part and it’s where the user jumps.
To ensure that the equipment isn’t worn or torn out or needs a replacement.
Net enclosure: The trampoline net enclosure is attached to keep the children inside the trampoline.
Check if there are any holes or cracks to know whether you need to buy a new one or not.
This should also be checked regularly, so that you can avoid accidents.
#2 Padding: There Are Two Types of Pad that You Need to Check:
- The pole pad: It protects the jumper in case they lose their balance and bumped into the pole frame. The padding can sag because of the outside weather usually in the winter and depend upon the usage of the equipment.
- It is the same case with the spring pad.
The equipment should be suitably placed on the grass or garden, wherever it is soft and has less chance of injury in case of any loss in balance.
When the equipment is not being used, cover the equipment and store it away for the winter.
Check the attachment to the pad to ensure it is attached securely.
Inspect the legs for defects or bent parts.
Make sure the springs are in good condition and are not broken.
Don’t leave it outdoor all winter, providing they’re made from rust resistant materials.
#3 Oiling and Greasing are Important
#4 Moving Trampoline From One Place to Another
#5 Best Way to Clean Your Trampoline
- The jumping mat and the edges are easily cleaned with a cloth and some cold water.
- Always keep the mat clean.
#6 Keep Pets Away From the Trampoline
#7 Comfortable and best Clothes u Should Wear When Using the Trampoline
#8 Replacements of Trampoline
- The pads, mats, nets and foam should be replaced every two years.
- The mainframes should be replaced every ten years.
- Check it regularly, after every use.
Have a lot of fun, jumping and exercising with family and friends.